NCAT Online Logo
 |  Tools  |  Common questions  |  Contact Us  | 

Welcome to NCAT Online

NCAT Online is available for the following application types. For all other applications you will need to download an application form
  • Tenancy
  • Social housing
  • Consumer claims (General)
  • Home building
  • Motor vehicles
  • Residential communities
  How much will it cost?  
  View our current application fees and charges. Payments for online applications are made using a credit/debit card (surcharges apply).  
  What do I need?  
  Before starting your online application, gather together all the information and documents needed for your application (e.g. name and contact details for the respondent). Look at the relevant application form for any additional information required for your application type.  
  When will I get a hearing?  
  Where possible, your application will be auto-listed for hearing within:
  • 10-28 days for tenancy, social housing residential communities applications
  • 21-42 days for general, home building and motor vehicle applications.
Do not use NCAT Online if you need an urgent hearing. Urgent applications must be lodged in person or by fax.
  Applications about a business or company  
  If the respondent is a business or company, you must provide NCAT with an ASIC company or business name extract.